Hello friends are you Searching for Delhi Curfew e-pass Apply Online Status Janta Samvad? then this is the right website for you here in this web page we briefly describe about The Curfew E-Pass application online. www.epass.jantasamvad.org Delhi CONVID-19 E-Pass apply online.
What is E-Pass?
We know that from past few days our country being lock down in this emergency situation The Government of Delhi introduced The Janta Samvad e pass for those people who need the essential services during this 21 days curfew. o the Government of Delhi give you the option you can apply online of the epass. Candidates can apply The Delhi CONVID curfew from the website called www.epass.jantasamvad.org
How can you apply online Delhi CURFEW E-Pass
Hello peoples of Delhi we know that for the CONVID-19 and emergency state announced by the Central Government and 21 days of long Curfew and in this brief article we provided all the information related to E-Pass. The Chief Minister of Delhi Arvind Kejrewal announced e pass online for the people who need the essential services like milk, chemist and grocery products. with the help of Epass every candidate can able to essential services, we provide the useful links in the below part of the article.
The List of Epass Essential Services
- Food Items, groceries, (fruits/ vegetables/ milk/ meat/ bakery items/ fish etc.)
- General Provision Stores
- Fair price shop (Ration Shops)
- Take away/ home delivery in restaurants
- Health (including Veterinary Healthcare facilities)
- E-commerce of all the necessary goods which includes food, medical equipment and pharmaceutical
- Milk Plants
- Print and Electronic Media
- Pharmacist and Chemist
- Teller/ Cashier operation of the bank (including ATMs)
- Internet, Postal, Telcom services
- Petrol pumps, CNG, LGP, Oil Agency
- Municipal Services
- Constructions, Manufacturing, Maintenance, Transportation, storage, Processing, Trade/Commerce & Logistics etc.
- Stock market entities and services regulated by SEBI
- Pay and Accounts Office (Only for wages/ salary/ health/ contingency and essential services related to expenditure)
- Activities associated with the functioning of Delhi Legislative Assembly
- Animal Fodder
- Offices of Law & Order and Magisterial Duties
- Other essential services
You can also contact via phone call at 1031 for any help regrading Delhi Curfew e pass.
Delhi e Pass Via Email
You can also apply for e pass for essential services through this email. To get the pass through email, applicants have to send their particulars at [email protected]. After submitting applications, they will receive their passes on their email ids.
Information to be filled in the online application form
Applicants need to provide all the information correctly in the application form. The details which every applicant is required to fill in the application form is shared as under-
- Contact Number
- Name of the applicant
- Address of Office or place of engagement
- date and time, district
- ID proof, and other documents
Applications submitted without furnishing any of the aforesaid details will not be accepted.
Delhi COVID-19 Corona Emergency Pass at a Glance
|Title||Delhi curfew pass|
|Concerned Authority||Government of NCT of Delhi|
|Application process||Online & via WhatsApp|
|Delhi Government portal||https://delhi.gov.in/|
|Online pass Application||Click Here|
|Status Check||Click Here|
How can you apply online for Delhi e-Pass?
Check the step-by-step to submit online application given as under –
- Step I- Visit the Official website
As we knowthis is a online procedure, candidates have to visit the official website of Delhi Government or the samvad portal. The link for official website is https://delhi.gov.in/.
- Step II- Application link
On the homepage of the portal, applicants have to click on “Click Here to Appy for ePass” tab.
- Step III- Choose Language
Here you go an option for choosing language. English or Hindi
- Step IV- Choose the Purpose
Now, on this jantasamvad portal, applicants have to click on the dropdown option. From the dropdown list, they have to click on “e-Pass for travel during curfew” option and click on submit tab.
- Application Form
Now, application form will open on the screen. Fill all the details required in the application form such as contact number, name of the applicant, time, etc. Applicants also have to upload the documents and then proceed to submit the application form.
Click here to Apply
How to check Application Status?
After submitting applications, one can also check their application status till the issue of the fresh e-pass. The process to check the status of the application is given below-
- Go to the official website of Delhi Government.
- Hit the “Click Here to Apply for ePass” link given on the homepage.
- Select the preferred language.
- Click on “Check Status” link.
- Enter the 7-character ePass Id provided after the submission of application in the space provided.
- Proceed further by clicking on “Check Status” tab.
- Finally, application status will appear.
If you have any problrm about this epass related then feel free to comment down below and if you like the article then please share with your family and friends have a good day